Committees’ Members of the 18th.HSSS Conference come from:
- The Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS) and the University of West Attica
- The European Union for Systemics
- The University of Piraeus and the CSAP Mastering Program
- The International Communities of Systemics, Informatics and Management
- The Hellenic Administrative Chamber
The Hellenic Society for Systemic Studies (HSSS)
HSSS in collaboration with the University of Piraeus and the CSAP Mastering Program (Professional Post-Graduate-level Program) intended to promote and serve the needs of the Professional Systemic Analysts. The aim of the high-quality education is to provide participants with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills, to enlarge the boundaries of their discipline, and to contribute to the competitiveness and growth of the Greek economy.
The Organizing Committee
The 2022 HSSS 18th. National & International Conference Organizing Committee has overall responsibility for the organization of the conference. The Committee ensures that the Conference is effectively structured and planned on behalf of the HSSS and is being carried out in an effective and efficient manner over the preparatory year.
The Scientific Committee
The 2022 17th. HSSS Conference Scientific Committee develops and implements the scientific program for the conference. Specifically, the Committee:
• Decides on the structure and content of the conference in close cooperation with the Conference Organizing Committee;
• Invites speakers / participants for keynote, professional panels, the round table and other major sessions;
• Commissions/oversees specific sub-groups who would contribute to the program;
• Serves as an ambassador at relevant occasions to promote the conference’s scientific agenda;
• Reviews abstracts and finalizes the Conference scientific program.